Friday, November 23, 2007

Belkin Case for iPod Touch

I just picked up this brown leather slip case for my Touch. I've been using an Incase beltclip/armband/wristband case and find it great for carrying but not great for holding and using. This Belkin is a simple cover. Leather, nice stitching, access for power, cables, etc., and it comes with a screen protector you stick on your touch's glass to protect it.

Belkin-iPod-Touch-Leather-Sleeve

I like it very much. Well made. Good fit. Velcro closure. Reasonable price. Allows me to hold onto the Touch without slipping or putting fingerprints all over it. The clear screen protector also doesn't show fingerprints as bad as the glass screen itself does. My single complaint is the tag they have sewn onto the side wth "belkin" on it. I'll be snipping it off once I'm confident I won't ruin the case.

4D

No comments:

Post a Comment